We are always interested in hearing from the finest editors, designers, and photographers (print and digital). Please email your enquiries to the relevant person below.
Editorial enquiries should be sent to email@example.com
Design enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Photographers should contact email@example.com
Are you a final year design student looking for an agency work placement in Spring / Summer 2013?
We're a Bristol-based content agency looking for creatives with strong design foundations including client brand understanding, design proficiency and strong attention to detail – matched by an enthusiasm to generate creative ideas and develop technical skills!
This is an amazing opportunity to gain experience working on communications channels for high-profile brands…
If you're interested, please email your covering letter and CV by 21 January 2013.
We are an all-media, fast-paced Bristol-based creative agency looking for a talented and creative Editor who’s able to work across our client portfolio of award-winning publications and digital work. With client work spanning finance, automotive, and lifestyle sectors, this is a fantastic opportunity to work within the Content team across a range accounts.Job description
- An experienced editor who has built a strong all-round skill set working in a multi-channel agency environment.
- Digital and print project management experience.
- Superb client liaison skills that are used to deliver client satisfaction and organic account growth across assigned accounts.
- A minimum of two-three years’ experience within a similar agency environment.
- Particular experience in finance would be advantageous, but not a pre-requisite for the role.
- Candidates should be highly organised individuals with experience of editorial and overall project workflows within an agency environment.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate their desire for business success, self-motivation skills and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Effective communication and people skills
- Project management / delegation / commissioning skills
- A cross-platform approach to content and idea generation
- Fast, accurate writing and subbing, plus a strong design eye
- The lead day-to-day contact for all assigned clients
- Skilled at building client relationships to become a confident and trusted agency partner
- Regular input and support towards new business efforts
- Confidence in presenting to clients
- Identify and deliver organic growth opportunities
Salary: competitive depending on experience
- life assurance
- permanent health assurance
- private medical insurance
- cycle to work scheme and O2 package
Start date: asap
Reporting to: Finance Team Manager
Agencies: no agencies at this time thank you