About the role: At Specialist, the all-media and Bristol-based content agency, we are growing our internal communications and employee engagement offer.
The internal communications practice at Specialist provides clients with three main services: defining internal communications strategies, creating content-led employee engagement campaigns, and running digital and print internal communications magazines. We are currently recruiting for a Senior Internal Communications (IC) Account Manager to provide maternity cover.
About you: To qualify for the role you will:
- Have experience in internal communications
- Have experience in account management / project management and knowledge of the world of content creation (print and digital) and communications
- Have experience of building strong relationships with clients
- Be confident in working alongside client business stakeholders
- Have great organisational skills and be happy multi-tasking and calm under pressure
- Be personable, open and communicative – in person, on the phone, or via email
- Numerate and quick to understand and take on budgeting processes
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and Apple tools such as Keynote
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude
- Be committed and passionate about delivering high quality deliverables for clients
- On occasion, be flexible and willing to work extra hours to deliver on tight deadlines
Detailed job description:
Do you want to:
- Use content to make a difference to employee engagement and business performance?
- Work with a team of highly skilled editors, designers, developers and internal communications practitioners to create comms that impact employee experience and behaviour?
- Build strong relationships with clients to help fulfil the goals and ambitions of their business?
As a Senior Internal Communications Account Manager, you will have responsibility for:
Maintaining and growing IC accounts:
- Maintaining a strong senior relationship with clients across client portfolio to ensure client retention, but also to spot organic growth opportunities
- Communication with day-to-day client contacts to keep overall projects on schedule
Leading delivery of projects:
- Lead project delivery and/or support other members of the IC team in their efforts to deliver to clients. This will include coordinating wider Specialist multidisciplinary team, as well as suppliers to deliver against client objectives
- Taking overall responsibility for the quality control of all campaign / project assets, ensuring they are delivered to the required standard, on time
Managing profitable delivery of creative projects:
- Project administration, including cost estimates, scheduling and invoicing, to support delivery of projects within budget
- Developing new proposals to secure organic growth within assigned accounts
- Actively contributing to the growth of the business by identifying and delivering sales opportunities
About us: Specialist is a content-driven, marketing agency. Through strategically led creation and distribution of content, we help clients acquire and retain customers. In addition, we use our external communications expertise to engage employee audiences and drive organisational change through internal comms.
We combine journalistic culture, strategic marketing thinking and the ability to produce content at scale, to generate business impact.
Our team of journalists are used to creating content that audiences want to engage with. This means we know how to create content that our clients target audiences value.
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Benefits (after completing six-month probation):
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Income protection benefit
- Flexible working times
- Health and wellbeing incentives
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Interest-free tech loans
- Staff social events
- Additional Omnicom group benefits
Contact: Please send CVs and salary expectations to email@example.com